.Night Out.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I'm back with more new mesh cuteness for you today, I hope you like it as much as I do.
The top is a beautiful piece from Ison, I couldn't resist snatching it up when I saw it. The lines are great, nice curve to it, great textures, shading in all the right places, it's a must have! :D
The pants are a favorite from one of my most frequently raided stores, Cold Logic, and as always, they're near to flawless on the things that matter on mesh. Great texture, excellent shading, next to no modding required, no perky butt (I really dislike the pants that make it appear as tho you have perky butt LOL!) and no crazy thin legs or oversized waist. Woot!
On to the fashion! <3


What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Illusions - Misunderstood (Red Hot) **NEW** HF2012
Piercing: .Pekka. - Forces
Top: Ison - Geometric Corset (black)
Pants: Cold Logic - Lepore Capri (black)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (black)
Collar: Luck Inc - Bound Collar (Black Zebra)
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Utamaro Bracelet (black) **NEW**
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2 Nails
Ears: Aitui [mesh] - Stretched Ears (Tunnel hybrid + Punch 1/2")
Necklace: Earthstones - Her Keys
Tattoo: Dream Ink - EY-6-1-G-L1

Photographs taken at: Wulf Creek
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wulf%20Creek/28/84/28

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll