.Shades of Brown.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with a new mix and match outfit of mesh and non mesh, new and old goodies today - for those of you that are still mesh resistant, I've been trying to throw in some other goodness just for you guys.
I love love love the top, a new addition to the mesh line at Hucci. It's a great little summer tube type top, great textures, wrinkles in all the right places, great shading, and very little body modding so I have no complaints.
The skirt is an older goodie from one of my favorite stores to raid, Gawk. Non-mesh, prim attachment, great texturing, love it.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Top: ::HH:: - Ramara Top (sand) **NEW**
Skirt: Gawk - Tweed High waist dress (camel)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Eyes: .ID. - Shades of Brown (#6)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Leopard Spots Tattoo
Hair: DK - Neopunk **NEW** HF2012
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2 (black)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Omochi Necklace (black)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Omochi Earrings (black)
Shoes: HOC - Platform pumps
Purse: Chandelle - Bag (marry brown)

Photographs taken at: Mayfair
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MAYFAIR/112/144/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll