.I am what you made me.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! :D I'm back with a bit of a treat for you today, I was feeling particularly feisty so I decided to pull a locked and loaded set up for you!
I love this new top I happened across at C88, courtesy of Hucci! Perfect for those simple/natural looks, another very multipurpose addition to Hucci's lines.
The pants have been revisited, a favorite of mine from Cold Logic. I've raved about them in the past, so you're well aware of my love of this store. It's very rare that you find a mesh store that requires very little body modding, plus everything you'd look for in a mesh item - great texturing, amazing lines, and almost perfect shading, everytime! :D Love them.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Aida (rouge) **NEW** Hair fair 2012
Tattoo: Blackfeet - Time Out
Tank: ::HH:: - Penelope Tank (get naked) **NEW** C88
Pants: Cold Logic - Lepore (green)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tourmaline)
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics - Glam Lipstick (burgundy/teeth)
Makeup2: :LP: - Warpaint (v2-facial tattoo)
Helmet: Deco - Skull Bowl (netted)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Dog tags
Weapons: ::Brutal Weapons:: - Desert Eagle
Boots: *Coco* - Engineer Boots (black)
Armbands: Blitzed - Marauder's Armband (black/leather)

Photographs taken at: Ypres - The Western Front
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ypres/130/128/79

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll