.Betty.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back with even more fashion awesomeness today!
First, this awesome tattoo from Endless Pain Tattoos - a new addition to their ever growing tattoo line, and I love it! It comes in 2 versions, with the back and without. Pictured below is the piece with the back, and I must admit I love the pin-up on the thigh! It's a pinch of vintage with a modern twist, very betty - well done! Available at the upcoming DEPRAVED NATION event - Fashion Voodoo. Woot! It's almost time! :D
Then there's this kickass bikini I found at Whatever - yes... the store's name is "Whatever". Get this... the bikini is 100% MESH. Fits like a glove, doesn't it? I love it! Vintage polka dots for the win, I'm tellin' ya.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla **NEW** (w/red brows)
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoo - Rebel Angel 2 **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event!
Bikini: [Whatever] - Bikini (black dot) **NEW**
Earrings: North West - Chunky Hearts (b/w) **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/gold)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet
Hair: [LeLutka] - Magdalen (Jessica)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tourmaline)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Piercing: -H.O.D.- Provocation **NEW**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll