.Flashback.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back with more mesh cuteness for you, inspired by this cute little dress from {Mon Tissu}! For those of you that know me, you know I have a serious fashion fetish for the old school flashback items, and this just fits right in. A multi-purpose dress, dress it up or dress it down for the look of your choice. Here's the direction I went with it: 




What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily 
Hair: ::Exile:: _ London Rain (rouge)
Dress: {Mon Tissu} - Seaside Sundress 
Purse: {Mon Tissu} - Weekend Traveler (salmon)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (nude)
Necklace/Earrings: [MANDALA] - Omochi (pink)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Starlia)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)
Tattoo: Dream Ink - Nt - 4-8-1
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses


Photographs taken at: Calas Galadhon
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/108/232/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll