.Azure Verdant.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! ♥ I'm back with a supercute new look for you, from one of my favorite stores, ColdLogic!! 
I love love love this wrap around, button up the front shirt! Great texturing, perfect seams, excellent shading just where it counts, it seems like Cold Logic never gets it wrong. I love stores like that, you sit and wait for them to release something new, and when they do, you quickly snap it up - wear the heck out of it - and then anxiously await the next release. LOL!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Jesse (sunkissed) **NEW** One voice event
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claire Hair (rouge) **NEW**
Top: Cold Logic - Gertz (blue) **NEW**
Skirt: Cold Logic - kalili (sky) **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (blue my mind) **NEW**
Shoes: N-core - Seduction Xtremeheel (pearl)
Earrings: Earthstones - Timeless Pearl Earrings (white/platinum)
Eyes: .ID. - Heterochromia (Half n' Half) **NEW**
Tattoo: Dream Ink - EY-6-1-G-L1
Piercing: .Pekka. - Mysterious

Photographs taken at: Elf Forest
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elf%20Forest/42/244/22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll