.Playing around.

Hello again, guys! I'm back with a treat for you, courtesy of the Chic2 event!! 
I was slackin' over the weekend, I admit... however, my ever-awesome bf let me know about this event, a massive collaboration of stores came together to make items specifically for this!! (Thanks babe ♥)
I couldn't resist picking up a few things while I was there, and I'm sure over the next few days I'll be highlighting certain things from both this event and the Mesh Around Hunt, so stay tuned!


What I'm wearing:
Dress: -Paperdoll- Melrose (black) **NEW** (CHIC2)
Shoes: Maitreya - Neyya (toe cap white)
Necklace: Izzie's - Panda Necklace **NEW** (M.A.H.)
Hair: Wasabi pills - Anais 2 (rouge) **NEW** (CHIC2)
Skin: [PF] - Elly
Makeup: .Pekka. - HYDRA lip balm (2) **NEW** (CHIC2)
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+ - Gemma (black)

Chic2 event held at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHIC/157/127/2503

Photograph taken at: Mysterious Dream
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonlight%20Sim/220/111/21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll