.I can tell your future...

Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back with a cute new outfit for you, inspired by this awesome new outfit from [AMD]!! :D I love love loooove it, it comes with both the top and the long skirt, both mesh - and it's totally adorable. I hope you enjoy the look as much as I do! 


What I'm wearing:



Outfit: Apple May Designs - Angel (coal)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree gloves (black sheer)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Flip Flops (Eclipse)
Jewelry: Earthstones - Kaiya Jewelry Set
Hair: Truth - Andrea (sangria)
Peircing1: .Pekka. - Mysterious (facial peircing)
Peircing2: +ROZOREGALIA+ - Gemma (Belly peircing)
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+ - Gemma
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tourmaline)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Eyelashes (Fantasia)
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics - Glam lipstick (burgundy)
Skin: League - Jen (suntan)


Photographs taken at: Zombie Popcorn Carnival
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Little%20Songbird/48/127/32

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll