.Nerdy.

Hello again, guys! I'm back again with a totally cute little nerd look for you, some mesh and non mesh items of course. Inspired by this epic little tube top / bag combo I happened to come across in L'Exception!! So I mustashe you a question, but I'll shave it for later. o.o I hope you enjoy it!



What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Cynthia (sangria) **NEW**
Skin: League - Jen (suntan) **NEW**
Top: L'Exception - Tube top (Nerdy Stashe)
Shorts: *Boom* Feel free shorts (pitch)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] Ree gloves (white lace)
Shoes: Kboots - Black
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Dark Olive)
Bag: L'Exception - Canvas tote (Nerdy Stashe)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Weakness
Necklace: [AURA] - Beaded Boho (M.A.H.) **NEW**
Tattoo1: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Tattoo2: Blackfeet - Time out

Photographs taken at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mystic%20River/106/151/22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll