.Classic Dots.

Hello again, guys! I'm back with an adorable little mesh romper I found, the pattern of course is reminiscent of the 50's - which I love love loooove, and the overall design of it is super cute! I hope you enjoy. :)







What I'm wearing: 


Skin: League - Jen (suntan)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Alice mesh hair (Rouge) **NEW**
Piercing: .Pekka. - Mila 
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Necklace/Earrings: [Mandala] - Omochi jewelry set (black)
Romper: Ricielli Mesh - Papi Jumpsuit (polka dots)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure (black)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh lashes (Fantasia)
Makeup: .Pekka. - Bright Eyeshadows **NEW**
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+ - Gemma (black)
Purse: Leverocci - Glossy black leather handbag


Photographs taken at: Pekka
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sora/166/31/2002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll