.At the Races.

Hello again, my favorite little fashionistas! I'm back with a new look for you, inspired by this utterly fabulous dress I found at one of my favorite stores - ColdLogic! 
I couldn't resist snapping it up, it has feel of old school flair to it! These are not only the cute little summer dresses (more semi-formal) from the 60s, but also worn by a lot of the southern belles at daytime events/functions (such as horse races amongst the more wealthy horse owners up through the 80s! I hope you enjoy the look as much as I did. ;)


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Maitreya - Milla (red)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (dark olive)
Skin: League - Jen
Necklace/Earrings/Bracelet/Ring: KOSH - Hibernation set
Ring2: [MANDALA] - Motsumame Ring (red/gold)
Shoes: HOC - Platform pumps
Bag: Tee*Fy - Toy Cam-Mera Bag (old mocha)
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lens)
Dress: ColdLogic - Hathaway (ecru)

Photographs taken at: Aero Pines Park
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aero%20Pines%20Park/8/10/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll