.In the garden.

Hello again, guys! It seems I'm on a roll today, I couldn't resist a spontaneous shopping spree this morning and now I'm in blogger mode. 
I found this freakin' adorable little hanging dress @ Maitreya today (as seen below :P ) and this is exactly the kind of dress I'd picture myself wearing on a really hot day (over a swimsuit, perhaps?) to walk on the boardwalk, work in the garden or before a dip in the pool.  I hope you enjoy the look as much as I do! :D



What I'm wearing:
Dress: Maitreya - Mesh Mignon Dress (Apricot) **NEW**
Hat/Hair: Maitreya - Siobhan (Mesh) (Red) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* Mesh eyelashes - Starlia
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Flip flops (eclipse)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack

Flower planters/shelf: {What next} - Forever Garden set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll