.Quiet Night.

It's been a quiet night in the forest, nary an animal to be seen from East to West. I found a family of rabbits quietly hiding in their burrow, I wonder what has them so spooked? It's time to find out. This is my forest and I don't appreciate poachers on my land, if I have to scare them off I will, they're disrupting the tribe's hunting grounds and that's simply not acceptable.


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Sicily
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Crown: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - crown **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Mask: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - mask  **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Necklace: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - choker **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Necklace2: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - chest **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Shoulder: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - pauldron **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Covers: DirtyStories - Tiny Nipple Covers
Bracers: The Forge - Viking Bracer (Wood)  **Old FGC gacha item**
Loincloth: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - loincloth  **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Horn: Pucca Firecaster's Creations - Bones - horn  **FGC** - Opens Feb 7th @ Noon -
Bow: Ariskea - [ Sentinel ] The Bow Back **Old FGC gacha item**

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - Various Pose Sets



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll