.The Promise in His Eyes.

As I sit and wait for him to finish getting ready, a smile crosses my face as I recall my husband's expression when I walked out of the bedroom wearing this dress. The night's still young but judging from the wicked smile that played across his lips, I can tell it's merely just begun.. and about to get very interesting! I don't know where we're going, but I bet it will be one hell of a ride!


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Kasimire **The Epiphany / Jan**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Fur: Fishy Strawberry - Faux Fur Stole - Black
Necklace / Earrings: Mandala - Tefutefu
Dress: Just Because - Missy Dress **NEW**
Shoes: Hucci - Orlando Pump (Beach)

Rose: Catwa - Lying Rose [Red]
Chaise: Trompe Loeil - Alexi Lounge



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll