.Crisp.

Another night, another event to attend and more people to meet! I love events, it's great to get out and run into people from every industry while you're having some fun. It's a bit crisp tonight, I should have worn a jacket, but there's nothing like making a new friend because of a funny story or slammin' dress. Oh the things we do for fashion! I'm sure I'll warm up once I get in there.


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Lamb - Prove It - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric  **LuxeBox / June2016**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Cig: Nikotin - Queen
Necklace: Mandala - Nyorai Choker
Watch: Mandala - Billionaire (Gold)
Nails / Rings: RealEvil Industries - Precious
Purse: Boom - Studded Onyx Clutch
Dress: Pixicat - Crisp Dress **C88**
Shoes: Hucci - Urbana Heels (Midnight)

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - Slay Pose Sets

Car: Consignment - Wax on / Wax Off Convertible Yellow RARE **Old Arcade Item**
Fence: Trompe Loeil - Hyde Park Landscaping Pack



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll