.Young, wild and free.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you another cute little look today, I do hope you enjoy!
With spring rapidly approaching, I just can't wait for the warmer weather to come rolling in, so think of this post as spring inspired!
The shape, a new item from the very talented creator behind Anatomy (Glitch Grantham), is simply delicious! Look at that delicate face, she's so pretty!  Full lips, round face, youthful appearance, large eyes, delicate features just perfect for someone in their early to mid 20s. Natural curves, proportional breast to hip ratio, slender arms with some junk in the trunk, what's not to love? I love Anatomy for this very reason, the natural proportion to the body is a very attractive combination. Love it!
The hair, a new item for the February round of C88 from the amazing designers behind LaViere (Tee*fy), is precious! Short and flirtatious in styling, great textures, natural fall to the bangs, and I love the tucked behind the ear on the opposite side! Make sure to check it out!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Laurel (04) **c88**
Shape: Anatomy - Marlly **NEW**
Hair: LaViere - Sonia (Woodbark) **c88**
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights (hazel)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Piercing: HOD - Lure
Earrings: [North West] - Chunky Hearts Earrings(polka dots)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte
Bikini: The Whore Mansion - I wanna go bikini (Black)
Feet: N-core - Barefeet (mesh)
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (Black/White)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll