.Paint It Black.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back from a bit of a break, my apologies to any that have been waiting, rl waits for no one! I'm back and have brought you yet another sassy little outfit, a bit varied from my "usual" style, but cute none-the-less. I hope you enjoy!
The dress/long shirt, a new item from the amazing designers behind Apple May Designs, and certainly a multi-purpose outfit! I can picture it over a nice pair of jeans, a pair of wool tights, etc, and we all love those items we can wear multiple ways. I love the textures, the fit creates a very appealing curve to the hips, zero modding for my shape, and great attention to detail on this cute little dress, and exactly what you'd expect to find from a long standing and well reputed store such as this. Love it!
The hair, a new(er) item from Wasabi Pills, is precious! I love it, love the little behind the ear styling (considering I wear my hair this way in rl), great textures, great fit and as always, a beautiful hairstyle from a top of the line store for a very reasonable price. Love it.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Alicia (Rouge)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Cram
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears
Necklace: Apple May Designs - Love Necklace
Dress: Apple May Designs - Tracy (black on black) **NEW**
Boots: Slink - Vanity Boots (black)
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma
Bracelet: MiWardrobe - The Unique Rosary Bracelet (silver) **NEW**

Furniture photographed:
{what next} Bali Chair(s)
{what next} Bali Side Table
{what next} Chocoholic Tray
LISP - Coffee prints (set)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll