.Carrot top.

Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back and have brought you yet another colorful little outfit today, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a new item behind the talented designers behind Fashionably Dead and available at the February round of C88, is super cute! I love t-shirts, and this one is no exception to the rule! Great textures, great fit, zero modding, subtle shading where it counts and overall just a really darling little T, love it!
The skin, another amazing new item from the masterminds behind Glam Affair and available at the new feb/march round of TDR, is gorgeous! I'm not normally one for pale skins but I just.had.to.have.it!! Delicate and pale, with a natural make up and a subtle rosy glow! LOVE it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Angie (Pumpkinpie)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly (Artic Valentine 02) **TDR**
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights (hazel)
Top: (fd) - Long Loose T (Stripes white/pink)
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Cuffed Denim Shorts (dark rinse)
Shoes: 2Real - Gliderz
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (carrots are divine)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta
Earrings: LaGyo - Hummingbird Earrings **C88**
Necklace: LaGyo - Hummingbird Necklace **C88**
Ring: LaGyo - Hummingbird Ring **C88**
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Sitennoah (white/gold)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll