.Time for Coffee.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you a new casual look today, built around this super cute jacket/shirt combo I found at TDR, I do hope you enjoy!
The blazer + Tshirt combo from Ricielli, available at TDR, was an instant favorite! Take your pick from 2 different sets, each comes with a choice of 4 shirts! Love it! Great texturing, love the attention to detail, great fit, zero modding for my shape and multipurpose and comes with multiple choices, what more could a girl ask for? Love it!
The necklace and bracelet set, a new item from MiWardrobe, is right up my alley. I love layered necklaces, and this one is well made and available in either silver or gold. Great set, and reasonable price. Love it!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Edith (blaze)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Piercing: .Pekka. - Desire **NEW**
Blazer/tshirt: Ricielli - Blazer + Shirt (Diva) **TDR**
Jeans: Luck Inc - Tyra Lowrise (slim washed black)
Belt: Izzie's - Leather Buckle Belt (black)
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots (coal)
Necklace/Bracelets: Miwardrobe - The Unique Rosary (silver)
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma

Furniture Photographed:
{what next} Retro Bar (Coffee)
LISP - Coffee Prints
Trompe Loeil - Swept Bookshelf Dark Wood **C88**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Cake (last round of the arcade events)
-tb- Pastry Mania - Mustache Cup (last round of the arcade events)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll