.White Out.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you another great little mesh outfit today, mix and match, but mostly built around items at Collabor88!
Have I mentioned that I love these events? Lots of designers, lots of items, all pretty low price and reasonable.
The jacket / short combo is a great little mesh item from R2 Fashion for the C88 event, and I instantly had to have it! I almost broke out the katana for this one, if only it was white. LOL! I love the texture, the attention to detail, the great piping and accents, it's just a great little outfit! Certainly not meant for those of us that are more busty upstairs, so prepare to mod your shape a bit to fit, but worth the effort!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Laurel (red) **C88**
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Esoteric (Gold)
Hair: Truth - Hollana **C88**
Jacket/Shorts: R2 Fashion - Leather Jacket / Leather Shorts (white) **C88**
Boots: Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots (white)
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (funny bunny)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll