.I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.


Hello again, my delightful little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you even more deliciousness today, I do hope you enjoy! :)
The dress, a brand spanking new and sexified item from the talented creator behind FROSTING (yay Ricky!), is simply a must have for any girl's closet! Great textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape, loving the attention to detail, able to wear with or without added breasts, and no I'm not talking about those dodgy dresses where you have to scale your add-ons up to fit in the pre-made mesh either,  this one has a rather nice applicator for my lolas and I'm loving it! Make sure to check it out!
The tattoo, a newer item from the masterminds behind Vestigium, is an instant favorite in my book. I love sleeves! Beautiful design, comes in multiple options - from dark to faded, clothing laters or tattoo layers! Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Devina (Elvira)
Crown: Remarkable Oblivion - Megaton Crown
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights (hazel)
Collar: Luck Inc - Bound Collar (Black Mamba)
Tattoo: Vestigum - Lady Muerte
Dress: FROSTING - Mesh Mini Dress W/ Lace Cross (black)
Breasts: Lola - Tangos
Tights: Erratic - Fishnet thin (black)
Boots: Alterego - Skrippa Boots (regular)
Bracelets: LouLou&Co - Crepuscule
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Night in Moscow)
Earrings: Glow Studio - Drop Long Earrings (black opal/silver) **TDR**
Necklace: Glow Studio - Drop Long Necklace (black opal/silver) **TDR**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll