.Catching Up.

Have you ever found a book that you just couldn't put down? I get this feeling practically weekly! If you find a writer that appeals to you, you can find yourself so immersed in the story line that you forget your surroundings and just pour yourself into the pages. Here I was, waiting for the train and I managed to lose myself so completely that I've missed it! Oh well, another hour to read. Hah!


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn (Eastern) **UBER**
Hair: Exile - After the Rain
Eyes: IKON - Promise eyes (Oak)
Necklace: Yummy - Engraved Key Necklace
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious (Pointy)
Dress: Just Because - Silvia Dress **UBER**
Shoes: REIGN - Platform Heels

Book: Apple Fall - Open Book
Bag: David Heather - Goldstone Bag / Mahogany **Old Gacha Item**

Poses: Thrust Poses - Fierce Pose Set (Arms Modified)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll