.Garden Stroll.

It's been a long day in the Kingdom, and between speaking with foreign diplomats and managing the palace staff, I'm exhausted and it's barely even 3pm. I need a breather! What better way to wind down than to take a stroll in the gardens and admire all the beautiful plant life that grows there? After 20 minutes, I've managed to gather what strength I have left and made my way back to the palace.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Shiroi - Jamaica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Harmony
Headpiece: Sweet Thing. Light Song of Swans Headpiece **Old Gacha Item**
Eyes: IKON - Charm Eyes - Oak
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner #3
Eyeliner 2: Mua - All the things (pack2)
Earrings: MiWardrobe -  Japanese Coin - Gold & Red
Necklace: MiWardrobe -  Japanese Coin - Gold & Red
Bracelet: MiWardrobe -  Japanese Coin - Gold & Red
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails (Pointy)
Dress: !gO! Ginko - dress  **FGC**
Shrug: !gO! Ginko - cloak  **FGC**
Shoes: REIGN - CARRIE PUMPS
Umbrella: What Next - Summer Parasol (cream)  **C88**

Poses: Thrust Poses




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll