.No Limit.

As the sun falls beyond the horizon, I know the husband is going to be home soon, so the time for more interesting activities has come. I've found something to wear I know he'll enjoy (but more importantly, makes me feel sexy), thrown on my favorite thigh high boots and found a good spot to wait until he arrives. I'll be the first thing he sees when he walks in the door, and I can't wait. After a long day of work, the man deserves a little desert, don't you think?


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn (Eastern)  **UBER**
Eyeliner: Deetalez - Eyeliner - C
Lipstick: Deetalez - LIPS - Cherry Kisses matt
Hair: Truth Hair - Arwen
Eyes: IKON - Promise eyes (OAK)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Necklace: RealEvil Industries - Lux Lolita Necklace
Wrists: Kibitz - Cicely cuff - onyx
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Dress: Cynful - Love Spell Dress  **SALEM**
Boots: REIGN - Luxe Thigh High Pumps **Old Luxe Box item**

Poses: Thrust Poses 

Bedroom items: Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Bedroom Suite Black
Lamps: LISP - Mathilde Curved Wall Light
Clock: Apple Fall - Rico's Clock



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll