.After Party.

It's been a long night, and what better way to kick back and relax than with your favorite snuggle buddy? That's my kind of after party. My sweet little kitty couldn't resist curling up by my legs while I scrolled social media on my phone, but who could resist a little face like that?! After a few minutes of belly rubs, she was out like a light! I think I shall do the same.


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Ana
Hair: Little Bones - Xia  **C88**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Necklace: MG - Alexa Black Choker Pearls
Dress: Birdy - Corset Dress - Maitreya - Black  **The Arcade**
Shoes: REIGN - Gladiator Heels (Black)
Wrists: LoulouCo - Crepuscule
Nails: Shock - Animal Instinct Nails  **WCF**
Garter: LoulouCo - Crepuscule Garter (Black)

Kitty: OMEN - Sleepy Bengal . Brown  **C88**
Chaise: Birdy - Boudoir - Chaise  Lounge **The Arcade**
Skybox: Birdy - Boudoir - Skybox RARE **The Arcade**
Wall: Birdy -  Boudoir - Closet RARE **The Arcade**





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll