.Time to Get Ready.

Another night with the husband, and I only have an hour to decide what to wear. How can I decide when he won't tell me where we're going?! If I pick a formal dress and we end up going out for pizza... I'll just look silly. If I wear jeans and a t-shirt and we end up at a formal restaurant, I won't get in the door. I guess I'll have to find a comfortable in between. Decisions, decisions. Good thing I have a closet full of options!


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Glam Affair - Hope
Hair: Truth Hair - Cerys
Ears: RealEvil Industries - Kitty Ears
Eyes: IKON - Promise eyes (Oak)
Jewelry: Mandala - Pearl Rain Set (Season3 / Gold / White)  (Ears / Neck / Wrists)
Ring: Empyreanforge - Contessa Ring (Gold/Pearl)
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Lingerie: Birdy - Boudoir - Lingerie White  **The Arcade**
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Pumps (White)

Chair: Birdy - Boudoir - Fur Chair White **The Arcade**
Rug:  Birdy -  Boudoir - Fur Rug White **The Arcade**
Wardrobe:  Birdy - Boudoir - Closet RARE **The Arcade**
Skybox:  Birdy -  Boudoir - Skybox RARE **The Arcade**
Lounge:  Birdy - Boudoir - Chaise Lounge **The Arcade**
Skull: David Heather-Blinged Out Skull **Old Arcade Item**
Jewelry Rack: Tres Blah - Jolie - Golden Hand **Old Arcade Item**
Radio: David Heather - Vintage Radio/Cream**Old Arcade Item**
Clothing on the floor: Erratic - Clothing Clutter (Womens) **Old Arcade Item**
Puppy: Birdy - Boudoir - Pom (Tan) RARE  **The Arcade**
Puppy Bed:  Birdy - Boudoir - Pom Bed **The Arcade**
Treats Jar: +Half-Deer+ - Treats Jar (Ivory / Gold)
Money: SORGO - Stack of Euros / Plastic Wrapped Euros **Old Arcade Item**
Balloon: Tres Blah - Soiree - Heart Balloon **Old Arcade Item**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll