.Open up and say ahh.


Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back and have brought you yet another delicious little outfit, inspired by this HOT dress from Etchaflesh! I do hope you enjoy.
The dress, a hunt item! is from Etchaflesh and omguh I love it! Naughty Nurse, anyone? >:] The corset and skirt are both mesh, it also comes with a panty option (also mesh). Love the fit, very little modding was required to fit! The texturing is great, shading in all the right places, and the skirt folds are just beautiful! I've found my new favorite nurse "costume". Woo! Go check it out! :P
The purse! Oh the purse! A new hot release from the talented creator behind [SAKIDE] (hi Kinu! ♥) for the Tomorrow Today event was simply a must have! I love it, the leather version was calling.my.name. :o I love chunky purses, and this one is no exception. Chunky leather, with both a shoulder and a hand version, great texturing and attention to detail, and a wonderful addition to the line over at [SAKIDE]! I love that she does clothes and accessories too, one stop shopping? oh hell yes!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Al Vulo! - Livia
Eyes: IKON - Kaleido eyes (Crystal) **Tomorrow Today**
Hair: Truth - Sara (chocmint)
Dress: Etchaflesh - Decay (Open up and say ahhh) *TDTH*
Boots: Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots (Black)
Makeup1 (bloody face): Little Pricks - Road Rash (v2)
Tattoo: Little Pricks - Live or Die tattoo
Makeup2 (lipstick): [PF] Elly cosmetics <maple> - Doll Gloss (Blood)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Garter: LOULOU&Co - Garter (A small cutting)
Purse: [ SAKIDE ] - Stylish bag (leather) **Tomorrow Today**
Nails: [MANDALA] - Sinra 2 nails

Photographs taken at: Dead End Asylum

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll