.Hoppin' Along.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute little springing into fall outfit, mix and match, newer and older pieces. I hope you enjoy!
The jeans, a new item from the talented creators over at Auxiliary, are just precious! I love the color choices, and the fade towards the knee down area is wonderful. I had to grab a few pairs in different colors, I just love these jeans! Great fit, great texturing, no modding for my shape, low cut but not too low, and wrinkles and shading in all the right places! No pancake booty, no perky booty, just a nicely rounded but not overdone curve to your rear, love them. :o
The hoodie, an older yet still somewhat new item from Auxiliary, is another of my favorite little mesh pieces. I love the little rabbit ears on the hoodie, great texture, lovely fit, very little modding for my shape and I love the attention to detail! I would love it even better if they'd release a hood up version, but hey! A girl can dream, right? :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Truth - Adeline (Blaze) **NEW**
Piercing: Pekka - Smack
Lipgloss: [PF] elly cosmetics <maple> - Doll Gloss (beestung)
Hoodie: Auxiliary - Bunneh Hoodie (peach)
Jeans: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans (Blue/peach) **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails/Classic  (french)
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Omochi - Bracelet (Aurora Pink)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (baby blue)

Photographs taken at: Gulf Of Lune
And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll