.A Chill In The Air.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another fall inspired outfit today, new and old, mix and match, mesh and non mesh. I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, another amazing creation from the very talented Truth Hawks over at Truth Hair, is gorgeous! :D I love fades, and it's an updo, just give it to me now, already! :O LOL! I'm such a hair-a-holic, what can I say? And Truth has certainly made their mark in secondlife, and in my inventory. :D Go check it out!
The skirt, another must have addition to the line over at Tee*fy (available at FaMESHed) is just precious! I love the high waist, the texturing, the fit, there was zero modding for my shape and it has a nice curve to the booty area, love it. With a lot of mesh peices, you find that the booty is either too flat ( I refer to this as pancake booty) or overly higher up ( I refer to this as perky butt) and thankfully, this skirt has neither, making it an instant favorite.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Portia (blaze) **NEW**
Jacket: Grasp - Fur Trim Hooded Jacket (black)
Top: Blah - My body set chic Deco
Skirt: Tee*fy - Highwaist short Denim skirt (**NEW** @  faMESHed
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me glamorous heels (black)
Tattoo: -UtopiaH-  - Bring Me Your Love Tattoo 3
Eyeliner: Pekka - Vintage Cat Eyeliner
Nails: Mstyle - Moon nails (black/gold)

Photographs taken at: Rue D' Antibes - the autumn harbor

And the quick edit <3



1 comments:

 

Blogroll