.Work it.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another wonderful professional outfit from the talented creators behind ColdLogic! I do hope you enjoy! <3
The top is a new addition to the line over there at ColdLogic, and simply a must have! I can picture this top in several different ways, making it a multipurpose item that any girl needs for her closet. A classic blazer with a button up the front collared shirt is professional and yet still casual enough to pair with a nice pair of jeans. Wrinkles in all the right places, subtle shading where it counts, great fit, zero modding for my shape, and just overall a GREAT piece! Love it.
The skirt, another addition to the line over there at ColdLogic, is beyond cute. Above the knee in style, it too could be worn in several ways. I love the fit of it, it has a nice natural rounding to the bottom, great textures, and zero modding to fit.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Truth - Adeline (Frappuccino)
Top: ColdLogic - Combo Tate (Charcoal) **NEW**
Skirt: ColdLogic - Page (Charcoal) **NEW**
Heels: ChaChaDee! - Me glamorous high heels (light grey)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Onigiri (short)
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma (Ring/Nail)

Photographs taken at : Mayfair



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll