.Let's hear it for New York.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute little urbanite outfit, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a new item from the talented creators behind Apple May Designs, was simply a must have for me. I love middrift baring tops! The graphic design is beyond cute, love it, wrinles and shading in all the right places, and ofc a beautiful fit with no modding for my shape. Love love love it!
The skin, another great addition to the line over at [ PXL ] is just beautiful! Lovely facial features, rosy cheeks, several eyeliner options (rockin' the cateye one atm), several lip options, delicate shading around the neck and stomach, just love it. If you haven't already, go check it out at the Around The World event!
The hair, a new release from Truth Hair, is just gorgeous! I love ponytails, I can't help myself! Named "Jade", of course I was going to love it, come on! It's lovely, has several little twists around the base of the crown / bang area, nice highlighting in all the right places, loose strands here and there, wonderful texturing ( have I mentioned that I LOVE fades? ), and an instant favorite in the ponytail styling, and EVEN BETTER - it's on SALE 50%-off until Midnight SLT 25 November 2012! In store only.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: [ PXL ] - Sophia **Around the World**
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Hair: Truth - Jade (Blaze)
Top: Apple May Designs - Say it top (New york)
Jeans: *T whore* - S&M skinny jeans (black)
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Magnetized Sneakers (Black/intense)
Belt: Blitzed - Legacy Belt (black)
Cuffs: Blitzed - Legacy Cuffs
Nails: Mstyle - Moon nails (Black/gold)
Necklace: MG - Dog tags (peaceful love)

Photographs taken at: Mayfair
Poses used: Purple Poses (assorted)

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll