.Trouble.


That's gonna get you in trouble...
Hello again, my dahlings! ( Shh, I feel fancy ) I'm back and have brought you yet another delicious little outfit today, centered around the new Lolas - tango!
Admittedly, I've never been a big falsie fan, most of the ones I've seen around the grid are... well, not exactly something you'd catch me walking around with. Perhaps it's the users that make them look like oversized and overly perky balloons, but it was enough to make me not want anything to do with them. What's wrong with natural breasts anyway? I love my breasts, both in rl and sl *touches them because I can* and the idea of having big silicone bags in my chest just wasn't appealing to me.
UNTIL I SAW THE LOLAS. :O
It's quite a chunk of change to drop on some breasts, especially considering that there aren't any demos available, I almost walked away at the price alone, BUT I'm glad I didn't, these are growing on me (Pardon the pun). ha!
Pew pew!
It took me a few to get past the overall positioning of them, or the swell of the breast, I guess I should say? But alas, the boobs have won the day! Photographically, you just can't get much better than this. Woo!
And what do you do with sexy breasts? Dress them up! \o/ Hense my trip to *Milk*, the ever sexy Kattington has put out specific appliers for the tangos, and I looove them! Sexy black lace barely there body suit? Oh hell yes.  Love the texturing, non mesh layers make for a perfect fit of course, and the add on applier (that's right ladies, she even has the option to wear w/o the added breasts!) is wonderful! Love it, love it, LOVE IT.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Eyes: IKON - Kaleido eyes **Tomorrow Today**
Lashes: GA - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Hair: Truth - Josie (cupcake)
Piercing: Utopiah - Chained Piercing
Collar: Hebenon Vial - Clockwork Collar
Bodysuit: *Milk* - My Lace Polkah Body (black)
Skirt: [Cynful] - Minicord (black)
Feet: Slink - Barefeet Mesh (medium)
Garter: LouLou&co - Garter (A small cutting)
Ring: Shakeup - Vintage Ring [19] **Old Arcade Item**
Nails: Izzies - Long French Nails
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open mouth pro

Furniture photographed: From Whats Next
{what next} Nieve Bed
{what next}Nieve Rug
[what next] 'Tattered' Trunk
{what next} Marais Phone (original)
{what next) Pop-Shot Photo Frame 2
[what next] 'Winter' Laurel Table Lamp (First Frost)
{what next} Laurel Cottage Tulips & Morning  Mail
[what next] 'Winter' Laurel Floor Lamp
{what next} Winter Print 1, 2, and 3
{what next} Sideboard
{what next} Chocoholic Tray
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Bowl of Pine Cones
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Lantern

And the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll