.Caught in your net.


Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you yet another sexy little outfit inspired by the ongoing Dirty Turkey Hunt! \o/
Have I mentioned that I love hunts? Yet another awesome hunt organized by Heather Smithson and Kehl Razor over at Depraved Nation, and many many more to come, I'm sure!
The shirt, a sexy little fishnet number from *Luckie*, is another great addition to the hunt! I love fishnet items, they're very multi-purpose and urban.. and even sometimes dark and/or slutty. Sometimes a girl just has to express herself, damnit! I like this little tank top with the one side pulled down, non mesh, good texturing... it's a little iffy around the waist seam area, but my viewer has been kinda iffy lately, so could just be me! I like it regardless, either way!
The piercing, another TDTH item from [SHOCK] was right up my alley, I love it! A nice little plug under the chin, nose bars and a cute eyebrow semi-ring! And best of all, it's freeeee!
The shape is another TDTH goodie from FROSTING, and I know, I know.. I've already blogged it but I just had to come back! Look at that face! How can you say no to a face like that?
A curvacious core, nice flared hips, round booty, thin waist, Large C / Small D sized breasts with a natural curve to them, no unnatural perky boobs here! The shape is a bit shorter than what I'm used to, to be honest, but hot sl midgets unite! You know you want it, you know you do. Check it out!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Ploom - Rory (Candy)
Top: *Luckie* - Hunt Gift TDTH 2012 **TDTH**
Pants: Suicidal Unborn - Loretta Skinny Jeans (Dark Blue)  **Rebuilding the sim atm **
Piercing: [SHOCK] - F*ck you piercing **TDTH**
Necklace: .HW. - Orgasm Donor **TDTH**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (I taste just like candy)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (Black)
Collar: Linc - Bound Collar (black zebra)
Tattoo: {ThirteenTH} - TDTH Dirty Bird Razor unisex tattoo **TDTH**
Shape: Frosting - Linsey **TDTH**

Photographs taken at: CoLa
And the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll