.Time to Play.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another delicious little outfit today, centered around the awesomeness that you'd find over at The Boobies Show! I do hope you enjoy.
The lingerie, a sultry little combo from CandyDoll, is just red hot! I love it! It comes with the appliers, of course, for the busty ladies with the new Lolas! Great attention to detail, wrinkles in all the right places, delicate shading where it counts, non mesh so great fitting / seams, and certainly something I'd throw on while I was waiting for my boyfriend to come home! *wink* I love the open / laced up back, overall it's just drop dead sexy.
The hair, a new addition to the line over at Magika, is a super cute little loose updo and I love love love it! All that's missing is the pencil you'd wear to twist it up like that in the first place! LOL! I love the fades over at Magika, I couldn't resist.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Magika - Blame
Lingerie: CandyDoll - Fancy Lingerie (cream) **The Boobies Show*
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (babypink)
Necklace/Bracelets: [MANDALA] - Omochi (Aurora pink)
Nails: Izzies - Long French Nails

Furniture Photographed:
{what next}Nieve Rug
{what next} Nieve Bed
{what next} Morning Tea Hatbox Table
{what next} Morning Tea Rose
{what next} Morning Tea Lamp
{what next} Mirabelle Slipper Chair - Tea For Two
[what next] Pile O' Books
{what next} Mirabelle Cup of Tea
{what next) Pop-Shot Photo Frame 2
{what next} Bedroom Wall Decal


Poses used: Glitterati

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll