.Hello, Sailor.


AHOY! My darling little blog stalkers! I'm back and I've brought you yet another delicious little sailorette outfit for you today, I do hope you enjoy.
I ran across this flirty little sailorette outfit on a recent shopping spree to *Milk* and I just couldn't resist! I'm a real sucker for anything nautical and Kattington has really outdone herself with this one!
I love the attention to detail, ever present on each and every area of the dress. Soft ruching on the cup of the brassiere, mini - wrinkles across the stomach, delicate lace trimming, cute little bow accents on the hips, subtle shading and sweet little heart buttons on the torso. For me, this was simply a must have, and it's NON MESH! \o/
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Stubborn
Dress: *Milk* - My combat Mini (Navy)
Hat: *BOOM* - Ahoy Sailor Cap
Shoes: Redgrave - Keira Ankleboots
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Anchor Necklace
Bracelet: [EY:NO] - Anchor Bracelet
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Chick Flick Cherry)
Eyelashes: Amacci - Allure (black)
Piercing: Pekka - Smack
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open mouth Pro
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears

Photographs taken at: Zee West Marina

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll