.Let the sparks fly.


Hello again, my darling little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you yet another hot rockin' outfit for you today, I do hope you enjoy.
A recent contest lead me to start digging thru my inventory for what I could do with Alterego stuff, so naturally I went with the urban rocker look. Overall, I love this outfit. It's simple and clean, and mixes and matches several items from the store.
The shirt, a more recent addition to the ever expanding line over at Alterego, is the perfect loose tank to compliment any outfit. Great fit, perfect textures, hot little graphic design, and zero modding for my shape. Love it!
The jeans, a non mesh item from Alterego and part of the "Confidence is a stain you can't wipe off" Set, were a easy fit for this outfit, who doesn't love a great pair of comfortable jeans? Great texturing, subtle shading, wrinkles where it counts, and great attention to detail.
The boots, yet another newer item from Alterego, are right up my alley! Have I mentioned that I love thigh high/over the knee boots? And they have chunky platforms?! Oh hellur :O I love love love the zipper detail going up the back of the boots, great chunky platforms, great fit for mesh boots, these are just a great pair of boots, and I do believe I'll be going back in to raid the other colors. :D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Magika - Stubborn
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Spring Teal)
Lashes: GA - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Tattoo 1: Pekka - Carpe Diem
Tattoo 2: Blackfeet - Time out
Shirt: Alterego - Rockstar tank
Jeans: Alterego - Confidence Jeans
Belt: Alterego - Sex, drugs & dub belt
Boots: Alterego - Skrippa boots (black)
Bracelets: Blitzed - Legacy Cuff
Nails: Alterego - Glam nails
Ring 1: Alterego - Fuck ring
Ring 2: Alterego - Off ring
Necklace: MG - Cross of Assisi
Armband: Blitzed - Marauder Armband
Piercing: Pekka - Smack Piercing
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears

Photographs taken at: Balkanik




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll