.Pew Pew.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another delicious little outfit, blonde and blue, what more could you ask for? :D Mesh and non mesh, mix and match with some added goodies for you. I hope you enjoy!
I've never been one for falsies, but these cute new mesh breasts from Lolas just might change my mind! They're adjustable in several ways, skin tones, size, piercing or no piercing, tintable right down to the areola! They're quite a chunk of change to be honest, with no demos available, so unless you're a diehard boob person it's quite a stretch. I'm glad I dropped that L tho, these are beyond cute. I love the perkiness *pew pew*, and if I could, I'd be wearing the barbie bot outfit from Austin Powers. :D
I love this slinky little tank from *Milk*, with new tango appliers! \o/ Kattington has been hard at work to update several of the items available at her store to accomodate Lolas, and you're gonna love it. I love this tank, the powder / baby blue color is charming, the pink lacey accents are a great contrast to a girly tank, wrinkles and shading in all the right areas and non mesh, so the fit is flawless. Check it out! :D
The jeans, a new item over at Auxiliary, or rather a re-textured item - are gorgeous! :D I love love love Auxiliary's skinny jeans, and the color fades are amazing! Great fit, beautiful textures, subtle and classic shading, just overall a great pair of mesh jeans.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:

Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Truth - Dolly (surf)
Piercing: Pekka - Smack
Shirt: *Milk* - My Lovely Tank (blue) (w/applier)
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Pants: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans (Ombre blue/blue)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (baby blue)
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (blue my mind)

All poses used are from: Diesel Works

Furniture photographed:
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Rug
{what next}  'Winter' Laurel Loveseat (seats two)
{what next} 'Winter' Laurel Ottoman
{what next} Winter Print 1, 2, and 3
[what next] 'Winter' Laurel Floor Lamp
[what next] 'Tattered' Trunk
{what next) Pop-Shot Photo Frame 2
{what next} Pop-Shot Camera Decor
{what next} Fall Cottage Hot Chocolate

And the quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll