.Waiting for Santa.

Christmas is fast approaching, the snow is falling and the eggnog is flowing... rather freely. I'll admit I might have had 1 or 10, but as I've resolved not to leave this spot until I see Santa, I don't see that as a problem! I've got my eggnog, Christmas tunes playing on surround sound, my pup at my feet and a nice warm spot by the tree. What more could I ask for?


What I'm wearing: 
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Bernadette **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Sweater: R3Volt - Jennifer top [v1] **NEW**
Jeans: Blueberry - Tink Rolled Cuff Jeans **NEW**
Boots: REIGN - Dare Knee High Boots  **NEW**
Coffee: FLite - Kickstart Coffee (Plain)  **The Arcade**
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Black)

Furniture / Decor:
Apple Fall - AF Slipcover Chair (White) **Old Arcade Item**
Apple Fall - AF Christmas Tree RARE **Old Arcade Item**
OMEN - Waiting for Santa Paws - Dream Pup - RARE **The Arcade**
Fashionably Dead - Fashion Magazines  **The Arcade**
Remarkable Oblivion - Sleigh Bells - Presents RARE **The Arcade**
-tres blah- Cozy Winter - Casual Pillows **The Arcade**
Trompe Loeil - Holiday 2012 giftboxes
Trompe Loeil - Vintage Diamond Floor Lights **The Arcade**
Apple Fall - Christmas Banner (Maybe) **Old Arcade Item**
Apple Fall - Christmas Banner (Santa) **Old Arcade Item**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll