.Tag-a-long.

I was out and about in the city today, and look who decided to join me! Cute little pup just started following me around and now he's all lost. He won't let me pick him up but he'll come chill by me when I sit on the ground. We're retracing our steps and trying to find his owner, but if one can't be found I guess I'll have a new little buddy!


What I'm wearing:
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Sicily **NEW**
Glasses: Reckless - Aviators
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Eyeliner: Mua - All the Ways (pack2)
Cig: Nikotin - Premium Cigarette (Classic)
Necklace: Mandala - Pearl Rain (Season3/black)
Tattoo: Reckless - Joon
Arms/Wrists: OtC - Strapped
Rings: Real Evil Industries - Dark Queen Rings
Top: Tres Blah - Devon Tank (black)
Leggings: Blueberry - Denise Leggings **No21**
Shoes: REIGN - Dare Knee High Boots (Black)

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - On the Floor / Fierce Pose Sets

Puppy Buddy: Alchemy - Doge -  French bulldog - Smoke **Old Chapter Four Gacha Item**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll