.The Journey.

Another day in the neighborhood and I'm out walking around, exploring new places and seeing new things. I enjoy exploring, you never know what you're going to find.. but it's more than just exploration, the pretty places, the people.. it's the journey. When you look back on SL will you have fond memories? I've had my ups and downs, but I've enjoyed the journey and most of the people I've met along the way. Have you?


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Jaime UBER Sk 3BR  **UBER**
Body: Belleza - Isis
Hair: Exile - Flying over the dateline
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Oxidation)
Necklace: Flightless - Be the Anchor Necklace
Bracelets: Mandala - Okaki Bracelets
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx nails
Top: Vinyl - Billie Skatr Flannel - RED **UBER**
Jeans: KITJA - Nile Pants BLACK **UBER**
Shoes: Gos - Triumph Boots




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll