.Cold Morning Walk.

Just because it snows doesn't mean we get a day off from class, so as much as I'd love to be outside building snowmen and having snowball fights, I'm walking to school to finish my classes instead. A few short blocks and I'll get there, but I always get to see a few furry buddies along the way so it's a wonder I get there at all! I'm one of those awkward people that will talk to your dog before I talk to you, it's just how I roll. Don't judge!


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Jessica
Applier: Belleza - Kiera (Tan)
Body: Belleza - Isis
Hair: Truth Hair - Amoret **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes (loam)
Necklace: MG - Mama Owl with baby owlets  **C88**
Wrists: Apple May Designs - Leather Straps (Black)
Notebook: Flite - Mypad notebook -Black / Common  **The Arcade**
Outfit: Delirium Style - Cindy outfit **NEW**
Shoes: REIGN - Marlena Plats (Black)

Husky Buddy: Xin - shiki husky (lets walk)  **The Arcade**




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll