.Spotted.

Welcome back, darlings! I've returned with even more summer cutness, surrounding some of the current events across the grid, I do hope you enjoy! <3
The poses used in this post are from none other than the talented Audrey Guter, and her store Purple Poses, now available at the current round of SL Fashion week! Very well made, a great posing set for ladies, whether for blogging or taking profile portraits, it's something you'll want to grab while you're there!
The dress, yet another amazing creation from the talented creators behind R3Volt and now available at the Thrift Shop event is simply gorgeous! I love the texture choices, the easy to use texture hud, the shape is natural and has a nice waist to hip flare ratio, zero modding for my shape and and instant favorite the moment I saw the giraffe texture. :D I can't help it, I love me some animal print! Make sure to check it out while you're there! <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ashley (tan) **Summerfest**
Hair: Exile - Crazy In Love
Eyes: IKON - Ascension eyes (Hazel) **Numberology**
Necklace: Amorous - Crescent
Earrings: Amorous - Crescent
Bracelets: Armidi Gisaci - Healing Giraffe Bangles (brown)
Dress: R3Volt - Tami Dress [v3] **Thrift Shop**
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Rounded Nails (Classic)
Shoes: HOC - Platform Pumps

Poses used: Purple Poses - Danna **SL Fashion Week**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll