.During My Travels.

 Bonjour! Welcome to my blog, please make yourself at home. Do you come here often? You should. I have a fierce fashion habit, as my poor wallet can attest to! I've brought you more mix and match, here and there today.. as always, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a super cute little number from the creative designers over at the long standing (and frequently raided by me) store, *Boom*, and available at the ongoing Numberology Event, is simply precious! I love love love the pattern, the textures are gorgeous, zero modding to fit my shape and shading in all the right places! A beautiful creation, able to dress up or down - wear to work or out for a shopping trip, this top is an instant favorite the moment you put it on! Make sure to check it out! <3
The hair, a gorgeous little number from the stylists behind Exile, was a must have for me! I love long hair styles and this was no exception, I love the way the hair frames the face, almost Farrah Fawcett-ish in a way! Beautiful textures with lovely mesh work make this a must have for any long hair loving girl, so make sure to check it out while you're on your next shopping trip! \o/
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (SK) **Belleza Best Buys**
Hair: Exile - American Woman (Horizon)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Green) **Numberology**
Necklace: [Magic Nook] - Vintage Watch Necklace (Rose)
Top: *Boom* - Traveler Tee (paris) **Numberology**
Pants: ColdLogic - Fields Trouser (slate)
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails
Bracelet: Erratic - Owl Bracelet (pink gold)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (baby pink)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll