.Aloha.

Aloha! Welcome back to my blog, my darling little blog followers! I've  brought you a splash of summer fun today, centered around the newly opened Arcade Gacha Event (started June 1st and runs until the end of the month), I do hope you enjoy!
The bikini, a fabulous little item from the talented creators behind Paper.doll and available at the Arcade Gacha Event is precious! A friend of mine was nice enough to pass it over as she had a spare copy (thank you again, Alex!), and I'm oh so glad she did! I love the little ruffles on the top, beautiful textures, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape, and of course comes in separates (including alphas) in the package, so you can mix and match at will if wanted! Love it!
The skin, another item from the Arcade Gacha Event from the one and only Belleza, is just what the season calls for! Lovely tan skin tone, flirty eyeshadow in a gorgeous gem color, fresh look with nude lips and highlights across the cheekbones, nose and chin! I love the subtle shading around the collarbone and stomach and it's everything you'd expect from a store like Belleza - at 100L a try, and multiple skins / skin tones available, it's well worth every penny! Make sure to check it out <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ellie Gacha 9 **The Arcade / June**
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory Mesh Hair (Gingerbread) RARE **The Arcade / June**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Summer Ladybird (black) **The Arcade / June**
Bikini: Paperdoll - Ruffly Kini: Aloha RARE **The Arcade / June**
Ring: Shakeup! - Fabric-Flower Ring [Vichy] **The Arcade / June**
Feet: Ncore - Barefeet (mesh)

Items Photographed:
Tabloid  - Shaka Brah Surfboard - Waimea Bay red **The Arcade / June**
Alouette - #7 Lounge Chair Set **The Arcade / June**
Sway's Swim Ring [Quack] love (rez me) RARE **The Arcade / June**
.: Standby Inc. - [Starfish] Beach Radio (rez) RARE **The Arcade / June**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll