.Let The Sparks Fly.

Hello again, my lovelies! Welcome back to the blog, I do hope you enjoy your stay!
The dress, a cute little addition to the line over at Sixboi's, and available at the SL Fashion Week in multiple colors, is super cute! I love the cross pattern on this one (naturally!) and the little cut out between the skirt and top is precious! Great textures, I love the attention to detail around the collar and button down area of the top, with zero modding for my shape! Make sure to check it out when you stop by! <3
The hair, a newer item from the stylists behind Exile and now available in stores or on the marketplace, is gorgeous! I love the volumized hair look, great textures, love the ability to add different colored streaks to every color in the pack, and just overall a really hot little hairstyle for any girl's closet. Check it out!
On to the details!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ellie Gacha 14  **The Arcade**
Hair: Exile - Bad Reputation **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes (green)
Earrings/Necklace: .Mala. - Bulletproof (Silver) **SL Fashion Week**
Purse: Sixboi's - Sonner Clutch (dbpw big) **SL Fashion Week**
Dress: Lazybones - Miss Cathy (cross) **SL Fashion Week**
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's (plain/silver) **old item**

Poses used: Purple Poses - Michelle **SL Fashion Week**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll