.Hot Disco Nights.

Welcome back, darlings! I've brought you a bit of a flashback today, I hope you enjoy ( I know I did)! :D
The outfit, a new creation from the masterminds behind R3Volt and now available in store, is simply awesome! Look at eeeet! Easy to use texture hud, both the top and the pants are changeable, great fit, zero modding for my shape, great textures and mix and match heaven, hellooooo! I've added in a few color choices because I can, I just had to! Make sure to check it out!

The eyes, yet another amazing creation from non other than Ikon Innovia, the oh so talented designer behind IKON! I love his eyesballs, they're gorgeous. o.o And altho I'm sure you thought I meant Ikon, himself, and I'm sure the man does have gorgeous eyeballs since he creates them, I meant his eye lines! The eyes I've been highlighting recently are from his Ascension line, and you'd be hard pressed to find a better set, mesh or non mesh alike! IKON eyes are of course, non mesh, and come in several sizes (included) to fit just about every facial structure, make sure to check them out - for 150L a color, it's worth every penny and then some! <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo
Eyes: IKON - Ascention Eyes (white)
Hair: LeLutka - Bouffant (Jessica)
Outfit: R3Volt - Heather Outfit [v3] **NEW** (Texture Changing)
Glasses: [Iruco] - Butterfly sunglasses (black) *Old Arcade Item (March)*
Necklace: MG - Jewelled Love
Bracelets: MG - Boho Bangles (Laquered Gold)
Nails: [SHOCK] - Fluid Nails (color changing)
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates (Gold/Rare) *Old Arcade Item (March)*


and the close up <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll