.I'll Do What I Want.

What's up, guys?! Welcome back, it's good to see you! Every time I come to make a post, it's so amazing to see that so many of you have stopped by and checked out the blog, so thank you for all the support! I must be doing something right, right? Ha!
I've brought you some delicious urban flair today, I do hope you enjoy. I just couldn't resist throwing this outfit together, mix and match, here and there, events, new and old items - you know how we do!
The top, a brand spanking new addition to the line over at Mes Sucreries and now available at the ongoing round of The Boobies Show, was simply a must have for me! I love cropped tops, you don't even know! Great textures, easy to use applier, able to wear with or without that extra help upstairs, applier included if you so choose to wear them, shading and highlights where it counts, just overall a really great top for an amazing price, make sure to check this one and others out when you stop by!
The hair, oh the hair! Truth Hawks has done it again with this one, I've been sitting in wait.. hoping that he'd make a mesh hair / baseball hat (it's so hard to find hats that work with hair, you know? Let alone with long hair!!), and here it is! *Squee's and flails around* Shut up and take my monies! Gorgeous textures, amazing fit, easy to use texture hud for the hat, and amazing textures for the hat as well. Just overall, yet another amazing creation from Truth Hair, and I, for one, can't wait to see what's next!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (Tan / Red)
Hair: Truth - Jolene (gingers04fade) **NEW**
Lipstick: Belleza - Ava (Tan / Matte Lips 5)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (oak)
Eyeliner: .Pekka. - Metallic Under Eye Liner (black) **Cosmetics Fair**
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Top: Mes Sucreries - My Crop Top (Damned) **Boobies Show**
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Pants: Ronsem - Straight Jeans (blue)
Tags: Mandala - Okaki Dog Tag Necklace (Silver)
Boots: GOS - Triumph Boots (black)
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma Nails
Bracelets: Blitzed - Brutal Cuffs (old leather / black)
Knuckle: Fanatik - Knuckle Duster (gothic / silver)
Ring: Remarkable Oblivion - Famous Ring (silver)
Tattoo: Para Designs - Hoot


and of course, the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll