.I Dare You.

Hello again, my darling little blog stalkers! I've returned with a hot new outfit for you today, mix and match, here and there, you know the drill. I do hope you enjoy!
The skirt, a new item from the masterminds behind the store DuckNipple, is an instant favorite with it's gorgeous texturing and lovely accent studs! Great fit, zero modding for my shape, love the high waist, love the attention to detail, and it's hot hot hot in styling! Love it!
The skin, a beautiful new item from the skin powerhouse Belleza and available only at the Arcade event (started on the first, lasts until the end of the month), is simply a must have for any girl's skin folder. This one is going to make my permanent skin rotation, it's amazing! Love the soft lips, gorgeous eyeliner around the eyes, subtle blush and shading around the cheekbones, I could just go on and on! Make sure to hit up the Belleza gatcha when you hit the Arcade, 100L is beyond inexpensive for a Belleza skin, and every single one is beautiful. <3
On to the details:

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ellie Gacha 14  **The Arcade**
Hair: Truth - Storm (Browns05Fade) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (growth)
Peircing: HOD - Silentium
Necklace/Earrings: Mandala - Ero - Sensei (black) **NEW**
Top: The Whore Mansion - Lolita bodysuit (black)
Skirt: DuckNipple - Flax Skirt **NEW**
Shoes: <The Abyss> Stompers (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (funny bunny)
Ring: Remarkable Oblivion - Famous Ring (black)
Tattoo: Custom Inkz - Heartless



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll