.Anchor's Away.

Welcome back, my darlings! I've returned with a bit of a bright and colorful look for you today, on a recent shopping excursion (yay events!), I happened across a few really super cute pieces that I couldn't help but bring to your attention, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a beyond adorable new addition to the ever expanding line over at Auxiliary and now available at the Summerfest 13 event going on now, is an instant favorite! I love nautical things in general, and a cute little sunshine colored top with anchors on it?! Shut up and take my monies! *flails around* Great fit, zero modding for my shape, beautiful textures and available in both long and short versions, included! Love it, make sure to check it out while you're over there! \o/
The lipgloss, yet another amazing item from the oh so talented creator behind .Pekka. and now available at the Cosmetics Fair (summer edition), is precious! I love the light lipglosses, just a splash of color to your lips and you're good to go! The one I'm wearing, #3, compliments the outfit rather nicely, don't you think? Comes in a pack of 5 glorious colors, make sure to check it out while you're out and about, it's worth every penny! <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ashley (Tan) **Summerfest**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension eyes (Hazel) **Numberology**
Makeup: .Pekka. - Classy Eyeshadow ver 2 (Blue) **Cosmetics Fair**
Makeup2: .Pekka. - Metallic Under eyeliner ver 2 (black) **Cosmetics Fair**
Makeup3: .Pekka. -  Juicy Lips ver 2 (#3) **Cosmetics Fair**
Hair: Truth -  Colbie (Ginger04Fade) **NEW**
Top: [Auxiliary] -  Just the Frills (Sunny)**Summerfest**
Shorts: Decoy - Caleigh Shorts (Dark wash)   **Summerfest**
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (maize)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Atomic Citron)
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Anchor Necklace
Bracelet: [EY:NO] -  Anchor Bracelet
Poses used: Purple Poses - Claudia **SL Fashion Week**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll