.Everybody knows...


Some pastries and some mistletoe, helps to make the season briiiight... 
( LOL! Yes, I know that's not what the song says but it should, everyone loves baked Christmas goodies! )

Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back with a ton of goodness for you today, I do hope you enjoy.
The majority of the items you'll find in the background are from the ever popular "Arcade" Event, currently going on until the end of the month. Lots and lots of goodies available in the gachas, from clothing to eyes, home decor and accessories and collectables from lots of favorite designers! If you haven't already, DO IT!!  You're missing out. :O
The hair, a new item from Magika is just adorable! I feel like I should be wearing ledderhosen or making pretzels in my little kitchen scene. I love it! Exactly what you'd expect from a long standing and talented store such as Magika.
The dress, a 12 days of Christmas item from Auxiliary, is available in store! I love the texturing, it's festive, it's fun, and it's a pretty little holiday dress that can be worn several ways. In my little scene, I'm "preparing" the holiday baked goods, as we all know most of us go to town on cookies and cakes! I love the holidays and I love this little dress. Great texturing, shading and wrinkles in all the right places, a lovely little fade on the skirt, great attention to detail and zero modding to fit. Love it.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (honey) **The Arcade**
Gloves: *Boom* - Dame Elbow Gloves (Black) **NEW**
Dress: [AUX] -    Holiday Gauze *12 days of Christmas item, available in store*
Shoes: Friday - Basic Flats (Black)
Bow: *Boom* - Perky Bowkerchief (black) **The Attic**

Items photographed:
* PRAVDA - DC * - Christmas Tree (S)
LISP - Mermaids & Salty Dogs Cabinet
LISP - Mermaids & Salty dogs Kitchen
{what next} Holiday Sign 1 - Baby It's Cold Outside - rare **The Arcade**
{what next} Holiday Sign 2 - Merry Christmas **The Arcade**
{what next} Holiday Sign 3 - Let It Snow **The Arcade**
R(S)W Wall Plate - Gimmie Coffee! **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Pastry Puffs **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Bon Appetit Cake **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Chocolate Cake **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Cake **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Mustache Cup **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Macarons **The Arcade**
-tb- Pastry Mania - Cuppie Teacup **The Arcade**
{what next} Country Kitchen Sign 2 **The Arcade**
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Daisy the Cow **The Arcade**
LISP - Mermaids & Seadogs Scales
LISP - Mermaids & Seadogs Bowls
LISP - Mermaids and Seadogs Wall Clock

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll